In our family we have 88 cranberry growers in British Colombia. We are all located in the lowest part of the fertile plains of Fraser valley and on Vancouver island. We are proud to know that our province is the number 1 region for cranberry production in Canada, with an average production of 42 million kilos per year. Around 95% of our cranberries are transformed into juice, sauces, dried and sweetened cranberries and other healthy products. The remaining 5% are sold as fresh produce all over the world.
The May family.
The family is from
Richmond, British Colombia.
”It’s a chance to instil our love of the land in the following generation.” – Todd May
We are proud to pass on our cranberry legacy to the next generation. And not only that, but also the love and respect that we have for the land on which we have grown up. We give back to the community what it has given to us by offering a good, fresh and healthy product. It’s a healthy and pleasant life – working as a family, taking care of the environment and enjoying doing it. It’s a way of life that we are happy to pass on to our children.