1 chicken breast
For the sauce:
2 red onions, diced and some finely chopped lemongrass
2 x 150 g Craisins® dried cranberries
125 g caster sugar
480 ml rice vinegar
1. Cut the chicken breast into medium sized pieces.
2. Heat a little oil in a saucepan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes.
3. Season and add the Craisins® dried cranberries and sugar.
4. Add the rice vinegar to deglaze the saucepan. Leave to simmer until the liquid is absorbed.
5. Leave to cool and stick the chicken pieces onto skewers.